Getting Started With Three Easy Steps!
- Submit the form found on the Contact Us page or send an e-mail to Dr. Quintanilla.
- Receive an Application Packet via email.
- Submit a completed Application to Dr. Quintanilla via mail or Dropbox
- Application: TEACH e-mails Application Packet to candidate’s email address.
- Letter of Introduction: Candidate submits a one-page Letter of Introduction or Résumé
- Reference Letters: Candidate submits two Letters of Reference.
- Transcripts: Official Transcripts required from university confirming the BA, MA, or PHD.
- Candidates should mail the above to:
- TEACH P. O. Box 141473,
Austin, TX 78714
- $50.00 Application Fee:
- Candidate may pay by credit card (VISA, MC, AE, Discover)/check/money order/cashier’s check/bank transfer. This fee is applied and matched to program fees as a discount when you enroll in TEACH .
Foreign Applicants: The state requires several other documents, for foreign applicants seeking certification, See the SBEC website for more details.
Foreign Credential Review: State and TEACH required an original Foreign Credential Review from an entity listed with SBEC. TEACH Preference: Foreign Credentials Services of America, 1910 Justin Lane, Austin 78757; 512-459.8428
- Verification of Immigration/Citizenship status:
- A copy of the individual’s green card, visa authorizing the individual’s presence in the United States.
- Proof of Oral English Language Proficiency:
- TSE or TOEFL, both which measure an individual’s oral English language proficiency. A copy of the TSE or TOEFL registration bulletin may be downloaded from the their websites.
- All candidates will need a social security number to apply for the program.